Wednesday 5 March 2014

Barry's 3 minute Conversation with Putin



To news agencies and liberal media moaning that Romney and Sarah Palin were "right" about Russia: too late for the mourning!

The same media ripped them apart in 2012 just to get their favorite son Obama back to power. Now anything Obama says is pretty much irrelevant to Americans and the world at large considering his atrocious track record.


It's quite funny that Obama challenged Putin on the Ukraine issue saying that he would be seen on the 'wrong side' of history. As if Putin cares there is a wrong side to history!


Then the White House issues a statement with a picture of Obama standing next to his chair and talking on the phone to Putin. They say he was on call with Putin for 90 minutes. What they left out was that he was on hold for 87 minutes.


The conversation pretty much went like this -


Obama : Vladimir, Barry here.


Putin: Okay.


Obama : You can't do that in Ukraine.


Putin : Okay?


Obama : If I had a son, he would be Ukrainian.


Putin : Okay!


Obama : You're not taking this seriously.


Putin : Okay (yawns)


Obama : Do you want to be on the wrong side of history?


Putin : Wait let me change to History channel. My dog Sputnik messes up the remote and I don't get that channel sometimes. U like "House Of Cards" eh. I hear you sit and watch hours and hours of it at one time. Netflix should be happy, eh?


Obama : Oh yeah, I forgot to set it on record. I can't wait to see the latest episodes. Gotta run. Buh bye!


Putin : Okay!


Obama : I hope this matter is resolved and I can get back to playing golf. My golfing buddies are cribbing I left them dry and hanging over the last 2 days. Some silly National Security Meetings that I had to attend. But you know me, I tricked them into saying I was unwell and saw "House of Cards" all day, hee hee.


Putin : Dasvidanya. (In the background, voice says, "General, can we attack Ukraine now? It's time Russia got back all its states."


Putin (mumbles in Russian) : Niyet, niyet. (no, no)


Obama : I heard that too. Okay bye, 3 minutes is the longest I spent on the phone. Wonderful talking to you. You must visit the White House after you finish whatever you're doing. And also, if you have to attack Ukraine, leave all the animals alone. These animal rights and green activists who fund my wife's exercise drills will be offended. Sheesh. I forgot, House of Cards is on.


Putin : Okay. (Mutters to the voice next to him in a very low tone) "Pravda, prepare for war, I am feeling hungry for a Ukrainian burger today."


Phone clicks.




No comments:

Post a Comment